[BTS’ LIFE, WORK AND PEOPLE] V’s Profile & Fun Facts
- Stage Name: V
- Full Name: Kim Taehyung
- Position: Vocalist
- Birthday: December 30, 1995
- Height: 178 cm
- Weight: 62 kg
- Blood Type: AB
- Birthplace: Daegu, South Korea
- Family: Dad, mom, younger sister, younger brother
- Hobbies: Eating, going to the moon, making a hobby
- Education: Global Cyber University
- Role model: Dad
- Favorite color: Black, green and white
- Favorite foods: Meat, Ham burgers, Jabchae
Q. How much experience does V have in dating girls?
According to V, he’s never experienced real love. He dreams of getting married to his first love.
Q. What does V like?
V likes animation great. In BTS’ dormitory, he usually watches animation and he shares his hobby with Jin because Jin also loves animation. And V likes babies, animals and carbonated drinks too. According to BTS members, V drinks more than three cans of carbonated drinks when he goes to restaurants. Art museums and photos are also V’s favorite things. His favorite artist is van Gogh, and among professional photographers, he likes Ryan McGinley and Ante Badzim.
Q. What does V dislike?
V eats only what he wants. He can’t eat raw onions, pumpkins, beans, and jellied food.
Q. What is V’s real personality like?
Unlike most of the other BTS members who are a little bit shy of strangers, V’s never afraid of strangers. He’s cheerful and mischievous. And he’s a little bit off the wall too. According to BTS members, he sometimes talks to himself or suddenly acts like a drama character in BTS’ dormitory. And in BTS’ chat room, he sends messages again and again even if nobody replies to him.
Q. Who are V’s best friends?
V is very sociable and he makes friends easily. That’s why he is intimate with a variety of famous Korean stars such as BTOB’s Yook Sungjae, EXO’s Baekhyun, actor Park Bogum and Park Seojun. And he’s also close with members of various k-pop boy groups including GOT7, Block B, SEVENTEEN, B.A.P, VIXX and Monsta X.
Q. What was V like in school?
When V was a student, everyone in his school knew him because he went all over the school. According to him, he always tried to be together with his friends because he got lonely easily.
Q. How did V become a k-pop idol?
V has learned to play saxophone for about 3 years since he was in the sixth grade in the elementary school. He was deeply moved by Danny Jung’s performance. However, he suddenly got interested in dancing and decided to go another way. He passed Big Hit Entertainment’s audition after learning to dance for about 6 months.
Q. What is V’s ideal type of woman like?
V hopes to meet a woman who makes good use of his hard-earned money. And he wants someone who is nice to his parents.
Fun Facts about V
- When V met Jin for the first time at BTS’ practicing room, he suddenly came over to Jin and started dancing, rubbing himself against Jin. It was because V wanted to appeal to Jin, who was the eldest trainee.
- V’s nickname is TaeTae.
- V thinks of himself as a very stylish person.
- BTS members chose V as the strangest member.
- V likes to imagine that he can fly in the sky.
- V practiced his poses looking at photos of Actor Gong Yoo and BIGBANG’s G-Dragon.
- V sometimes speaks in Alien language.