Kpop Secret (Full Edition) is released!

<Kpop Secret> (Full Edition) Amazon(Paperback): Amazon: iTunes: Kobo: -Unknown stories about kpop stars such as BTS, EXO, BIGBANG, TWICE, BLACKPINK and more -Korean stars' real personality -With whom and how they date -How much they earn Aren’t you curious about k-pop stars’ real personality? Aren’t you curious about unknown stories about them? Here’s what you’ve been waiting for! Kpop Secret is released! Welcome to the real world of k-pop. We tried to include all the secret stories about Korean entertainment industry in Kpop Secret. We want to share all the stories behind k-pop stars with fans all over the world.

How much Wanna One earns

You know, Wanna One is gaining great popularity even though the group didn't release its debut album yet. The boy group, which is comprised of 11 members who appeared in "PRODUCE 101 Season 2" has a lot of fans, while they have already made advertising contracts with various brands. Then, are you curious about how much Wanna One earns?

Wanna One is now the most sought-after star in the advertising world because the group is loved by men and women of all ages. A variety of advertising companies are competing to cast the sensational idol group.

According to the officials, Wanna One is paid more than 200 million won (about 176,000 USD) for an advertisement. Wanna One has made advertising contracts with 11 brands, which means the boy group has already earned more than 2.2 billion won. And of course, if Wanna One releases its debut album, the boy group will become more expensive model.

Wanna One has been receiving love calls from a variety of magazines. You know, the members are handsome, attractive and cute, so Wanna One is now the most sought-after star in the magazine world too.

Wanna One is paid more than 40 million won (about 35,000 USD) for a pictorial shoot, while I.O.I was paid about 30 million won when the girl group was enjoying huge popularity.

Wanna One will hold its concert at the Gocheok Sky Dome in Seoul on August 7. The dome can accommodate about 30,000 audiences, while the ticket price is 33,000 won, which means Wanna One will earn about 990 million won. (about 870,000 USD)

That's not all. After making an official debut, Wanna One will hold its mini concerts, while it is expected that the boy group will paid about 35 million won for a mini concert. So, if Wanna One holds 30 mini concerts, the group will earn about 1 billion won.

Profit Sharing
Wanna One will make money by selling their albums too, and in total, it is expected that Wanna One will earn about 20 billion won (about 18 million USD) for a year and a half. However, it doesn't mean that Wanna One members will sit on a pile of money.

First, 20 billion won is not a net profit. CJ E&M, YMC Entertainment and the 11 members' agencies invested a lot of money to promote Wanna One. Wanna One's lodging expenses, food expenses, managers' wages and more will be subtracted from 20 billion won. Second, Wanna One members should share their profits with interested parties. CJ E&M will get 25% of overall revenues, while YMC Entertainment, which is currently managing Wanna One will also get 25% of overall revenues. And 11 members and their agencies will share the rest 50%.

In conclusion, Wanna One members will be paid less money than expected. However, the members will get more valuable thing than money. Yeah, those are love interest of so many people. You know, they have to debut again after finishing all the activities as members of Wanna One, and the fact that there are so many fans who give them a lot of interest and love will be a great help for them.

<Kpop Audition Bible: How to become a k-pop idol>
Available on Amazon:
-How to pass k-pop audition
-Tips & Advices for k-pop audition participants
-How to become a k-pop idol
-Stories behind k-pop stars' trainee life and debut
-Written by an experienced k-pop journalist


Popular posts from this blog

About MR, AR, LMR and LAR: Do Kpop Idols Really Sing Live?

[Goo Hara Sex Tape Leak Shock] The police finished restoring data from Choi Jong Bum's cell phone

[Goo Hara Sex Tape Leak Shock] Why the female kpop star revealed the existence of the sex tape herself

Red Velvet Seulgi Satisfies All the Fans' Demands when She Signs Autographs

The Truth About WGM: Were Taemin and Naeun Really Dating?